Thursday 20 December 2012

TRAVEL PHOTOGRAPHY: FROM THE ARCHIVE 1/200

With several photography commissions and personal projects confirmed for 2013, I'm going to start devoting much needed time and love to promote my work and share details with the world. 

I will shortly be launching details on Photography Tours to India in 2013 - watch this space as they say!

One idea suggested to me was to add one photo a day on here from my extensive library of images giving background info on each image. I have literally 1000's of images over the last 10 years, many have never seen light of day. I'll give it a go and see how long I lasts....

FROM THE ARCHIVE 1/200 
The start of the harvest season for the Pao tribe, near the North-Eastern town of Keng Tung close the border with China. Myanmar (Burma), 2008. Image © Mark Coughlan




View the full sized image and complete gallery at: http//www.imagetheearth.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment